Saturday 3 May 2014
Anonymous Cambodia Press Release.
Greetings citizens of the world, we are Anonymous.
Free Our Comrades! On April 7, Bun Khing Mongkul Panha, 21, and Chou Songheng, 21, were arrested and later charged with unauthorized access, to an automated data processing system, and obstructing the functioning of an automated data processing system. Two more alleged members of the hacking group Anonymous Cambodia were arrested Thursday for attacking the website of the Anti-Corruption Unit (ACU)
To the Kingdom of Cambodia government,
- You have made an enemy of Anonymous,
- You have angered us considerably and we now pose a significant threat to you.
- You have once again disregarded the requests of the people, and continue to operate for your own unfair, selfish and pathetic gain.
- We are not a small group of people residing in Cambodia for you to ignore,
- We are organised, globally active, collective of like-minded individuals and our message to you is clear,
- We declare war on the system you have imposed on us.
Your worst enemy is now your own people.
- The Corrupt Fear us.
- The Honest Support us.
- The Heroic Join us.
- We Do Not Forgive
- We Do Not Forget
- Expect us!